Top 25 Video Marketing Disruptors in Middle East
Video Marketing is not just limited to commercials anymore, it has evolved to a greater extent to reach a mass audience in a nickel of time.
Disruptors along with evolution have gained a positive insight from a marketing point of view.
These disruptors are the ones who, through their innovative and out-of-the-box insights have come up with the trends and ways of marketing which all the sizes and types of companies can be benefitted from.
With the sole perspective of recognizing the hard work and appreciating the thought of these disruptors, Vidsaga has compiled the list of Top 25 Disruptors of the Middle East.
Check out the article.
Check Global Video Marketers – Top 25 Video Marketing Disruptors (Globally)
1.Ammar Waganah – CEO & Co-Founder, Dokan Afkar
2. Ali Cagatay Ozcan – CEO & Co-Founder, Justmop
3. Ahmed Osman – Head Of Marketing, MoneyFellows
4. Andrea Janjua – CMO, Fine Guard
5. Ahmed Alenazi – Chief Executive Officer, STC Pay
6. Audrey Nakad – Co-founder, Synkers
7. Ahmed Helmy – CEO, Rush Brush
8. Ashraf Sabry – CEO, Fawry Pay
9. Badr Kachibal – CEO, Starzly
10. Faraz Khalid – CEO, Noon
Check out – Top 25 Global Video Marketing Disruptors
11. Hussam Hammo – CEO, Tamatem Games
12. Ioanna Angelidaki – Co-Founder & CMO, Instashop
13. Josiane Assaad – Senior Marketing Director, Talabat
14. Kemal Erol – Founder & CEO, Vivense.com
15. Mitin Chakraborty – Head of Marketing, Babyshop
Check out these interesting Video Marketing Campaign Stories
16. Mehdi Oudghiri – Co-founder, Eyewa
17. Mark Chahwan – Co-Founder, Sarwa
18. Marwan Chaar – Managing Director/co-founder, Carzaty
19. Mishal I. Al-Mishari – Deputy CEO, Jahez App
20. Mudassir Sheikha – CEO, Careem
Get updated with Latest Video Marketing News
21. Marwan Abdelaziz – CEO, Ureed
22. Nezar Maroof – AGM – Marketing & Innovation, BenefitPay
23. Rohit Singh Bhatia – Head of Marketing, Home Centre Store
24. Taiba Hamad Al-Humaidhi – Co-Founder & Head of Product Mix, Flowardco
25. Tamim Khalfa – Founder & CEO, Toters
Invitation to join Global Video Marketers Community
Vidsaga is a global marketplace for Organisations to create Videos. Consider it as “Upwork/ Fiverr for videos” with Creative script writing and professional project management.