Facebook or Instagram: Where to run ad in 2021?
Invitation to join Global Marketers Community Discussion Space
Vidsaga has come up with a hack video to help marketers analyse where to run their ads to get the maximum reach and engagement on social media.
Here are the points to be considered
– In 2016 Instagram brought in $1.6 Billion of ad revenue while in 2020 Instagram brought in $12.24 billion of ad revenue
2. Monthly Active Users
– Facebook as of Q4 2020 has 2.79 Billion monthly active users.
– Instagram as of Q4 2020 has 1Billion+ monthly active users.
3. Average Time spent
– Average time sent on Facebook is 58 minutes
– Average time spent on Instagram is 53 minutes
4. Share of Ad-Spent
– The Facebook News Feed still saw the largest share of ad spend by a sizable margin at 58%.
Both the Instagram Feed and Instagram Story ad placements are beginning to take a larger share of the pie, combining to make up 27.1% of ad spend.
5. Rapid Growth of Instagram Stories
The spend on Instagram Stories in 2020 increased by 40% compared to the previous year, and 91% compared to 2018.
For driving sales and conversions, use Facebook.
For better brand marketing and awareness use Instagram.
Check out Video Marketing Knowledge Hub
Vidsaga is a global marketplace for Organisations to create Videos. Consider it as “Upwork/ Fiverr for videos” with Creative script writing and professional project management.